The ‘YOUR DAY OF THE WEEK ASTROLOGY’ e-book series, written in a clear, concise and to the point style, is perfectly suited for readers who have the interest and the motivation to ‘do the work’ but have limited time to learn about it.
- Gain insights into your personality, your strengths and challenges
- Tap into your potential and unleash the innate powers within you
- Connect and align to your true vision and life path
- Access greater clarity, health and joy
THE DAY OF THE WEEK ON WHICH YOU WERE BORN AFFECTS AND INFORMS YOUR LIFE.
Understanding the effect of your ruling planet on your personality and energy will allow you to gain a bigger picture view of the events and course of your life. Use this mystical knowledge to empower yourself and those around you and live the life you were meant to live.
To find out the day of the week on which you were born, type ‘Day of the week on…’ (type in your birth day, month and year) in your search browser.
The seven days of the week were named after the seven heavenly bodies known to the ancient astrologers: Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn.
- If you were born on Sunday, then Sun in your ruling planet
- If you were born on Monday, then Moon is your ruling planet
- If you were born on Tuesday, then Mars is your ruling planet
- IIf you were born on Wednesday, then Mercury is your ruling planet
- If you were born on Thursday, then Jupiter is your ruling planet
- If you were born on Friday, then Venus is your ruling planet
- If you were born on Saturday, then Saturn in your ruling planet
Be here and enjoy!